Moving is a big deal and being prepared is important! Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. And if you have more? No problem. Contact us to set up a time to chat or tour.
What can I expect to pay in addition to rent?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500 on approved credit
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $ 0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $ 0
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $500
- Monthly Pet Rent: $65
Other fees to anticipate:
- Valet Living Trash Removal: $25/mo
- Reserved Garage (if needed): $100/mo
- All rent and fees are subject to the required City of Chandlers sales tax of 1.5%
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. Youre welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo. Palm Trails must be listed as an interested party regardless of which provider you choose.
What utilities are covered?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
What is Valet Living Trash Removal?
We utilize a service called Valet Living that allows you to place your neatly tied trash outside your door between 8pm-9pm Sunday-Thursday where it will be picked up. No more trips to the dumpster for everyday trash and recycling!
Are you open on weekends?
We are currently open from 10am-4pm on Saturday and closed on Sundays.
What are your office hours during the week?
Were available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm.
What are the closest public schools to your community?
What are the closest private schools to your community?
What is the shortest lease term offered?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
What is the longest lease term offered?
The maximum lease term we offer is 12 months.
Does every apartment have in-unit washer/dryer? If not, what is the laundry set up?
Every apartment home comes equipped with a full-size washer and dryer inside the apartment home. We are unable to remove them if you choose to bring your own washer and dryer.
What are my options for cable and internet?
Century Link is the preferred provider at our community. Your apartment home will come with the jack pre-installed for easy installation.
Is parking included?
Each apartment home receives one assigned covered parking space included with your rent. All uncovered parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Reserved garages are available to rent for $100/mo. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
Is there a credit check? What if I have a bankruptcy?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.